The Operations Analyst HCIT Intern will contribute to current process improvement initiatives run by Services Center of Excellence. An enrolled student at an educational institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as an intern with the intention of converting him/her into a full time hire for leadership program or an entry level position.
- Support implementation of the new 3rd Party Tool for supplier management including collection and consolidation of supplier information and maintaining data accuracy
- Update and maintain the Data Quality dashboard tool already created
- Productivity enhancement through digitization and consolidation of customer-related legal documents in a single library
- Work closely with regional managers to collect information and data consolidation
- Support Services Center of Excellence on needed basis.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in a HR internship.
- May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
1.Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelors or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work
2.Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
3.Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
4.Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1.Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2.Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3.Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required