Reporting to Line Manager
• Electrical drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs.
• Project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs and manpower requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
• Requires a broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and a solid knowledge of principles and practices of related technical areas.
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant constructability as applied to construction methods and materials, and the economics involved.
• Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager and or engineering specialist on unusual or complex problems.
• Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to Drafters, Designers, and less experienced Engineers.
• Assigns and coordinates work to Drafters, Designers, and Engineers.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
• Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and design work.
• Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver design and engineering data.
• Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work.