Elizade University is a private University situated in Ilara- Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates to occupy the vacant Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Positions in the following Departments/Unit(s):
- The right and ideal candidate should have the knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution System, Transformers and Protection/Control, Lighting and Grounding.
- Control Panel Layout Design & Installation, I/O wiring, UPS Design & Installation.
- Prepare technical reports and Client correspondences.
- Assist in the coordination of maintenance activities.
- Strong knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment in similar work areas is, also required.
BSc or B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering, 5 years post graduate experience, Strong IT skills and other relevant professional certifications would be an added advantage.