• Troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of the plant electronic, electrical distribution
• Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical (not mechanical) principles.
• Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Maintain work equipment or machinery.
• Determine types of equipment, tools, or materials needed for jobs.
• Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.