Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
· Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
· Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
· Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
· Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
· Electronic Systems
· Electronics Troubleshooting
· Electronic Testing Design
· Project Management
· Quality Focus
· Database Design
· Analyzing Information
· Reporting Research Results
· Attention to Detail
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Time Management
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Prospective candidates must possessa certificate of HND or B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics and must have completed NYSC