EDC/ENG/001- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
An oil servicing company needs the services of an engineer. Candidate must possess at least 3years in Extra Low Voltage systems ( CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Protection, Fire Detection and Protection System, LAN/WAN structural Cabling, VoIP, Electronics Building intelligence, Security and Fire Engineering.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products and systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes;
- Develop electrical distribution systems for large industrial applications and plan these systems using recognised industry standards and specifications;
- Perform system calculations and studies for electrical power systems – load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies, and relay coordination studies;
- Collect data relating to commercial and residential developments, population and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems;
- Develop test requirements and assist in electrical equipment checkout and startup;
- Research for suitable solutions to each assigned project and estimating costs and timescales;
- Make models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
- Review and check all assigned project electrical installation drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions (One-line diagrams, electrical equipment location drawings, plan drawings, details, schematics, wiring diagrams, topographical maps, etc.) of technical vendor submissions for installation requirements;
- Develop technical bid tabulation to support the selection of major electrical equipment;
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements;
- Review and checking of technical vendor submissions for installation requirements;
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects;
- University Graduate with appropriate electrical engineering background
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in Extra Low Voltage field
- The successful candidate shall have experience in the field of installing, testing, commissioning, operating, and maintaining extra-low voltage systems like Building Automation System, Fire Alarm System, Audio/Visual System, Access Control System, CCTV, Emergency Lighting System, Satellite systems, etc.
- Ability to understand and update diagrams, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Ability to use AutoCad as an Engineering tool.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
Interested Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th September 2014. Kindly state the job code and Job title as subject of the mail.