Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Requirements: Interested candidates must have a minimum of Ond in Electrical engineering from a reputable higher institution, must be smart, intelligent and out spoken. Candidates should forward their updated resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted with immediate effect.
LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY