Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
MNV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. MNV is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our company was founded on the core values of professionalism, integrity and service excellence, and we pride ourselves in the quality of our organisational skills, our insight and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical/ Power Engineer
* Ensure that all electrical issues in each facility are resolved promptly. Request to resolve electrical issues inside apartments and houses must be attended to urgently.
* Monitor and keep a record of all electrical issues and solutions in each facility.
* Ensure that generators are maintained and serviced as at when due.
* Keep and manage a record of generators’ work hours, lifecycle statistics, and servicing and maintenance schedules.
* Ensure the security of all electrical utilities and infrastructures in each estate.
* Design a power billing systems suitable for each estate.
* Monitor and document the power reading in each facility basically to determine change and averages
* Manage the electrical technicians in such a way that there is no down time
* Ensure that electrical service providers, artisan, and vendors despatch their duties in accordance to their contractual agreements and their work orders.
* Liaise with PHCN or PPP agent with respect to power supply and connection issues concerning each estate
* Monitor the computer networking, installation and maintenance of CCTV surveillance Cameras
* Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
* Perform system calculation and study for electrical power system - Load flow, voltage drop, short circuit study, relay coordination study, etc.
* Possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Power Engineering;
* Have 3-5 years minimum practical experience in power plant projects (GENCO, TRANSMISSION, DISCO)
* Must have been physically involved in all the project rudiments of design, planning, feasibility studies, project completion and operations;
* Must be registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers/COREN;
* Must be between the ages of 30 and 40years;
* Must be self motivated with ability to take up challenges in the emerging opportunities following the unbundling of the power sector in Nigeria.
* Must be knowledgeable in writing and interpreting technical reports and application of Quality Assurance procedures.
* Must be able to coordinate Risk Assessments, Incident Analysis and recommend practicable solutions.
* Must possess interpersonal, analytical, managerial, cost control and reporting skills.
* Experienced in facility management industry will be good advantage.
Attractive and consistent with what is applicable in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com