Knowledge of Construction Projects and building HSE related issues
- Enforce COMPANY HSE policy and Procedures in all of LDF Site activities
- Report to Project Coordinator on all site activities
- Help Project Coordination on all HSE related Site Activities :
- Direct contractor craftsmen follow up and daily reporting of all site activities to site supervisor.
- Daily planning and follow up of all site works.
- Daily follow up of contractor material and man power supply.
- Daily reporting of all site activities involving all trades and flow of materials, equipment and man power.
- Participate in Contractors’ Kick Off meetings.
- Daily site HSE supervision of contractor’s craftsmen with Site coordinator.
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of workers;
- Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems;
- Ensuring all workers and supervisors are aware of hazards in the workplace as well As the precautions necessary for their protection;
- Providing the necessary training to protect workers’ safety and health before they
commence a new job;
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure that other persons are not exposed to health risks due to the activities of the workplace;
- Coordinate with contractor supervisors to ensure proper site housekeeping.
- Coordinate with contractor supervisor for the preparation of work permit.
- Ensure all safety signage on site are in place, observed and respected.
- Ensuring adherence to project drawings and specifications.
- Daily inspection of all contractors equipment used for construction with valid calibrations and certification.
- Knowledge of Construction Projects and building HSE related issues
- Technical understanding and knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction process
- Experience in working with and managing contractors.
- Strong communication skills for in-house and external relations
- Capacity to communicate with a staff, contractors with different experience, education and Safety Culture level
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in any building related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the construction domain
- Fluent in spoken and written English.