This is the ideal role for a skilled electrical technician with a proven track record of PLC fault finding and programming looking to join an award-winning organisation offering fantastic development opportunities.
As an Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment within a specific area of our client's production facility and ensuring all work is completed in a timely and safe manner.
Promoting a preventative maintenance culture within the company, you will develop maintenance risk assessments for new equipment and assist with the installation and commissioning of new projects. You will troubleshoot any equipment or process problems, ensure the rapid resolution of issues and analyse failures to make sure that any problems do not reoccur.
Your other duties will include:
- Coaching and supporting shift-based operating teams
- Striving to improve process theories
- Developing and implementing condition-based maintenance programmes and techniques
- Supporting apprentice development through coaching and mentoring
- Carrying out continuous improvement projects to increase efficiency
- Time served or equivalent experience as an electrical technician
- Experience of PLC fault finding and programming
- Previous experience of drives, HMI and safety circuits
- Electrical or mechanical process knowledge
As an Electrical Technician, you must possess superb problem solving skills and an organised, methodical approach. Analytical and self-motivated, you must be driven, determined and dedicated to continuously improving the way things operate.