- The Electrical Technician is charged with designing, developing, testing & supervising electrical installations/maintenance of electrical equipment used in the manufacturing processes.
- Preparation & study of technical drawings/specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installations and operations conform to standards
- Maintain electrical equipment/installations
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical equipment issues that may affect smooth running of manufacturing equipment/installations
- Obtain quotes on costs of electrical items and assist in the purchase of electrical materials & production equipment
- Supervise and train team members