- Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, performs skilled technical diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps.
- Employees in this classification should have considerable experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repair Electrical System on Pumps.
Experience: 7-10 years
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Is able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Candidate should have an Experience in Operating and maintain Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
- Been working with MEKA concrete batch plant for 5 years.