Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, the Electro Mechanical Engineer performs skilled technical diagnosis, repairs, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps. The essential job functions include;
- Visually and manually inspect Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic machinery as well as components of the Concrete Pumps
- Install and repair various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders
- Refer to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance
- Read and create Electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps
- Candidates should have considerable experience and expertise in Electrical & Hydraulic diagnosis and also be able to repair electrical system on pumps.
- Candidates must possess at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have at least 5 years experience working with MEKA concrete batch plant.