Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Electronic Banking is the mechanism that allows customers to manage, manipulate and monitor their financial information by reviewing electronically delivered account statements as well as allowing instructions to be transmitted to Citi remotely from client offices via the Internet.
- As a department we are responsible for ensuring new customers are installed and trained on CitiDirect BE, BE Mobile, Tablet and CitiConnect (CFX) and existing customers are successfully migrated from legacy systems to CitiDirect, as well as providing technical support to our clients on all Electronic applications, including local regional applications. The Electronic Banking Services Head is requested to:
- Work with clients to implement file automation solutions which link their ERP/treasury management systems with CitiDirect in order to transfer payment files and receive statement data over a secure connection.
- Ensure full and detailed testing of files and connections are complete before customer is considered active.
- Complete Training and Support of CitiDirect, Be Mobile, CitiDirect Tablet and related electronic banking systems etc
- Provide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of CitiDirect, training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
- Provide first and Second level and technical support in respect of all EB applications.
- Achieve monthly and weekly goals for investigation resolution.
- Identify incidents or developing situations such as outages that could potentially lead to client complaints and alert management accordingly.
- Represent EBS in cross-departmental meetings, knowledge forums and client conference calls as required.
- Perform quality and Control reviews on all Electronic Banking Systems and processes
- Provide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of Citi’s electronic product range.
- At least 2 years of working with various forms of electronic banking platforms and interfaces or core transaction processing channels and in developing and leading a skilled team.
- Experience working with ERP platforms rollouts for local and international clients locally and internationally
- Understanding of technical electronic banking infrastructure, testing and ACH and Funds Transfer processing platforms, thorough appreciation of the functioning of various clearing frameworks.
- Strong Banking and extensive Cash management product knowledge.
- Knowledge, appreciation and understanding of operating within Citi in different functional areas.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Graduate of an acceptable university, preferably from engineering, management information systems, business administration, economics,
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Windows and Java applications
- Strong Technical background
- Strong Internet application knowledge
- Strong network/infrastructure knowledge
- Information technologies experience is a plus
- Drive and ability to take initiatives independently
- Ability to get things done and question if things can be done in a better way
- Flexible in the tasks that have been assigned and to be able to prioritize accordingly
- Good understanding of software development, testing and release management
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the Phone number displayed in this advert.
4. Upload your CV directly and click apply.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given from 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted