Protect the company from legal, financial and reputational risk by executing the processes and procedures of the company’s e-Discovery program. Project manage e-discovery activities, schedule interviews and meetings, manage and support e-discovery tools, follow-up with custodians to complete required activities, track preservation and collection activities and provide status updates. Work closely with the Computer Incident Response Team, Records, HR and other IT teams. Manage external vendors. Provide support to members of Litigation, Internal Investigations and Employment Law teams as well as outside counsel to develop and execute e-discovery plans.
Director of Electronic Discovery
provide support to Litigation, Internal Investigations and Employment Law teams.
Works closely with IT, HR, Records and other internal teams
Work closely with outside counsel and e-Discovery vendors to perform preservation, collection, processing and review activities
- BS Degree in legal or technical field
- Good Experience in e-Discovery/e-Disclosure, litigation support or technical support role
- Limited travel required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills;
- Poise and confidence to work with senior company executives and outside counsel;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to multi-task while working on both long and short term projects;
- Technical aptitude to learn new tools and work with various IT teams.
- Experience managing document reviews;
- Forensics experience and/or credentials;
- Experience developing and administrating Microsoft SharePoint based applications.