- Input members’ enrolment information and eligibility parameters into the system. Ensure prompt implementation of all change requests.
- Perform other functions assigned by Supervisor.
- In-depth understanding of managed care systems, health plan benefits, health plan/medical group risk arrangements based on a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HMO environment
- Proven experience in using data processing and membership/enrollment software programs.
- Strong interpersonal relations and team building for internal and external audiences.
- Experience in managed care policies and procedures and customer service is essential
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business administration or an equivalent area is required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in managed care, health plan, or general healthcare administration environment.