Reporting Line: Head, Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Strategist to grow and enhance the email marketing program for our highly successful ecommerce business.
- The Email Marketing Strategist will have very strong technical skills and will come from preferably an Ecommerce environment, in which email drove sales growth.
- On a broader scale this role is responsible for managing and optimizing the email program through the use of industry best practices, creative, and precise use of data and analytics.
- The candidate will also be responsible for the campaign process end-to-end, including design (photoshop), list management and segmentation, HTML coding of emails, tracking and deployment of emails using our ESP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating engaging and visually appealing communications that should prompt customer engagement and translate to conversions.
- Creating visually engaging customized email templates
- Implementing design through HTML & CSS.
- Contribute to development of initiatives that brings about high volume sales
- Sourcing and Purchasing of images online.
- Manage Brand Corporate Identity assets.
- Ability to create visually appealing designs for digital display advertising resulting in click through and conversions
- Editorial design and excellent marketing collateral design skills
- Professional Logo design skills and brand identity design skills.