The role will lead efforts within Supply Chain including materials, production, inventory, logistics, demand management and order fulfilment. Ensuring internal and external customers’ expectations and requirements are met from end to end in each of the supply chains.
· Manage daily operations across functions to ensure a dependable and efficient supply chain.
· Lead continuous improvement projects that align with common business processes and Functional Excellence direction.
· Support Corporate Supply Chain initiatives and lead the cross business unit planning processes to ensure intra-company alignment.
· Mitigate long term supplier constraints by collaborating with functional stakeholders.
· Create common supply chain processes and procedures by establishing collaborative business partner relationships.
· Approach daily problem solving and continuous improvement opportunities strategically and tactically to achieve performance targets.
· Develop, understand and improve necessary key performance indicators
· Analyze operational trends and develop corrective action plans.
· Address supply chain failures promptly to ensure operations stability; escalate as appropriate.
· Prepare and manage an annual operating plan including expense resources, and capital.
· Manage, coach, and develop staff; work with employees to set goals in training and development, performance, and career planning
- Significant level of relevant work experience required
- Sales Analysis Skills - ability to utilize OBIEE to extract and understand Sales data (Orders, Price, Product, Market, Cost, Margin) for meaningful analysis and reporting.
- External Research - ability to research external economic and Market related reports that influence CPG Demand
- Familiarity with Formal Statistical Forecasting Software, Oracle Demantra Demand Management Preferred
- Demand Planning Experience - Experience developing a demand forecast, facilitating a consensus process and managing demand as part of Synchronized Business Planning process
- B.S in applicable field, MBA preferred