The purpose of the job role is to plan, execute and evaluate communications strategies and programmes that:
- ensure that employees of Dubai Airpors understand and support key business and policy platforms, strengthen employee engagement and help build morale and retention by buidling/optimising a variety of internal communications channels, programmes and products
- manage and/or support communication channels and vehicles that ensure internal customers understand and support service development and improvement strategies that effectively boost and maintain high customer service levels.
Educated to Degree level in Communication/Journalism or equivalent.
At least five years of relevant, internal communications, journalistic, experience in the media and/or Public Relations experience in a large company, agency or publishing house. Experience in developing and delivering communications/marketing campaigns in is critical. Experience in marketing/customer service environment is also desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory.
- Proficiency in Arabic language (spoken and/or written) strongly preferred. Any additional language will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Knowledge and familiarity with traditional/digital publishing and social media Skill/comfort with public speaking.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry and its general environment.
- Superb internpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Project management skills.