The job holder is responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of effective and efficient initiatives that will engender great working culture and engagement of employees.
- Maintain a pulse on internal and external market trends, incorporating best practices on employee engagement that aligns with the business culture and values which is guaranteed to drive the business forward.
- Source information from employees on impact of change initiatives and provide customised solutions.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and interpretation of the survey and make recommendations for management’s use.
- Prepare and share Employee Engagement index reports as well as other reports on culture management and retention initiatives
- Monitor, measure Attrition and track action plans to reduce attrition.
- Assist in driving the organization culture survey and develop approaches to narrow the gap between the desired and actual culture.
- Identify and implement necessary process improvements to the employee engagement and culture survey administration.
- Manage the HR internal portal as a communications/interactive tool to engender employee engagement.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource/Industrial Relations or any related discipline
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Process Capabilities
- Influential Skills
- Three to five years experience in employee engagement role, preferably in a large brand-led organisation
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of survey design and implementation methodology
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Highly organized, efficient and flexible
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in all major Office computer packages