- Work in assigned facilities to interview selected facility staff using well-structured questionnaires.
- Conduct chart abstraction in line with the assessment guidelines
- Trackclients identified during the abstraction to other facilities.
- Fresh graduates/NYSC members in biological sciences, medical sciences or related fields.
- Knowledge of TBHIV program and research work will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be based and familiar with the respective Local Government Council within Ogun State.
- Must be willing to work in assigned facilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Prior experience in Research interview.