Reporting to: Energy Sales Supervisor (ESS)
- The role requires the jobholder to perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- The role also entails ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behavior using human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing remote energy usage tracking
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer accounts maintenance to avoid buildup of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc).
- First Degree (B.Sc or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years field experience in sales and marketing
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of the power industry
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).