We are now looking for an Engagement Consultant (EC) to further strengthen our team. The EC will report to the Head of Engagement Practice OSS/BSS in RSSA.
The role of the EC is to be one of the key representatives for Ericsson towards our customers in the area of M-Commerce. He/she leads the pre-sales practice team whose objective is to engage with customers and - in collaboration with the accounts – strategize around and execute upon successful M-Commerce engagements, tendering and deal closure. The EC is responsible for developing, promoting and articulating customer-centric M-Commerce offerings, while delivering business growth faster than the market and increasing Ericsson’s share-of-pocket. Business development activities towards operators and banks is a critical part of the role.
- Work in close co-operation with the account teams to strategize and plan for engaging in M-Commerce pre-sales opportunities.
- Proactively drive customer dialogue to establish trust, build business partnership and generate and qualify new leads.
- Lead and co-ordinate customer workshops/presentations. Responsible to set and drive the agenda.
- Identify and translate customer requirements into M-Commerce solutions and value propositions.
- Promote and position Ericsson as a leading M-Commerce player.
- Act as Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) for specific opportunities, if and when needed – in close alignment with the account team.
- Develop opportunities and follow through from pre-sales to winning the contract, including tender work. Establish budget and resource plan at the initial stage of the sales engagement.
- Work in close co-operation with Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts to identify and define customer centric solutions. Align cross-practice work with accounts and other EC’s.
- Identify and maintain 3PP partners to address specific business opportunities.
- Significantly contribute to the regional and global building of practice assets, including development and re-use of offerings, processes, methods and tools, and best practice sharing.
- Develop internal and customer business cases. Identify new business and go-to-market models.
- Manages customer relationships including escalations in an effective way to assure customer satisfaction and Ericsson interests, at C-Suite level.
- Marketing of portfolio and success stories to industry stakeholders, events and press.
- Run a practice culture and way of working characterized by customer first, proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism, high energy and expert know-how.
To be successful in this job you should have:
- University degree in Business or Engineering/ICT.
- Strong personal track record of sales and delivery within the M-Commerce area.
- Deep experience in selling Systems Integration with understanding of impact on scope, commercial and contractual matters.
- Proven track record in engaging with C-level at customers to sell and deliver in the M-Commerce area.
- Strong in consultative selling, fluent across engagement models - SI, Managed Services, Product engagement.
- Strong track record in leading high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven teams. Very strong track record in people leadership and coaching.
- Experienced in competence management and knowledge management.
- M-Commerce operational experience is a major bonus.
Human Competence and Personal traits include:
- Be well known for your excellent communication and presentation skills. Proven strong cultural awareness.
- Know how to inspire business dialogues, build trust and make business profitable for all parties.
- Self-motivated to get things done, develop new business and a very goal oriented individual.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- A team player and able to work & communicate both with the global team and local account teams in remote locations.
If you feel that you are the one for this position you should know that we value high personal energy, analytical skills, self-motivation with integrity and willingness to be a part of a dynamic team working with challenging customers on top level.