Our successful candidates in this role will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the maintenance, repairs and improvements of the Mining equipment's.
- Ensure all auto electrical maintenance services on the equipment's are carried out within established guidelines and standards.
- Spare parts management and information system.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the section head, maintenance from time to time.
- Generate and analyzing of reports.
- Provide auto electrical engineering expertise.
- Generate work orders for identified electrical problems in the mining machines, Reading circuit drawings and trouble shooting.
- Bachelor's degree, B, Eng., or HND in Electrical/Electronics and /or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in the Auto-electrical maintenance of mining equipment such as dumpers, excavators, loaders, dozers, Motor Graders and other supporting equipment.
- Must be conversant with MS office.