You will be part of an extremely strong technical team developing algorithms and software for our low power multimedia processor, VideoCore. You will join our imaging group which designs image and pixel processing algorithms, camera drivers and camera system firmware, as well as control algorithms and supporting our customers in image quality tuning.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic background, possibly with an interest in digital imaging, together with a proven track-record in at least two of the following areas:
• C and assembler development on an embedded platform;
• Experience of camera drivers and/or control algorithms;
• Familiarity with low-level image processing techniques, such as Image Signal Processors (ISPs);
• Working with other teams and/or customers;
• Working closely with hardware designers and RTL.
Above all, we are looking for a committed and highly motivated individual who is able to make an outstanding contribution to a small and closely-knit team that is developing an exciting and world-leading technology.