As a talented and creative software engineer, you will join our expanding graphics and compute group which designs and integrates software for our world class GPU, working on the leading mobile operating systems.
You will be involved in the development of drivers for our current and next generation GPUs as well as providing excellent technical support to our customer facing teams and GPU integration teams. This opportunity will give the right engineer exposure at all levels from the hardware to the upper levels of the software.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic background together with a proven track-record in some of the following areas:
• C and assembler development on an embedded platform
• Providing technical support to internal and external customers
• Debugging complex issues in embedded drivers
• Familiarity with graphics standards such as OpenGL ES
• Working with embedded operating systems such as Android
Above all, we are looking for a committed and highly motivated individual who is able to make an outstanding contribution to a small and closely-knit team, developing world-leading technologies.