Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Preparation and Interpretation of technical drawings, schematic drawings, field drawings, layouts and other visual aids
• Prepare technical construction specifications
• Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules
• Coordinate the activities of the construction and technical teams
• Manage and supervise engineering works on site
• Prepare proposals and write reports
• Determination of material and construction specifications
• Ensure compliance with work processes, quality control and ethical codes on the site.
• Ensure Quality specifications are adhered to.
B.sc/HND in Civil Engineering or any other related course.
Minimum of 1 year post NYSC practical experience in a construction environment.
Ability to lead a team and abide by ethical codes
Must possess personal drive.
Strong attention to details.
Excellent interpersonal skill.
Excellent oral and written communication
Excellent time management skill.