- Using industrial rope access services in difficult to access areas such as confined spaces and high access areas.
- Perform tests, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment as necessary.
- Repair may require the reading and interpreting wiring schematics, performing minor coating, bolting and welding, and operating hydraulic, pneumatic, Inspection and spray equipment.
- Adjust or replace bearings, pipes, and other pipeline and production facilities as needed.
- Verify that the integrity of the structure has been restored for the purpose it was designed for.
- Take pictures and/or video of completed work for presentation to the client.
- Assist in recruiting and training rope access employees on operational functions; conduct safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Coordinate all functions including receiving of components, equipment inventory control and interim quality checks and shipping; assures compliance with all regulations and good code of practice.
- Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Unit Manager and or Projects Manager.
- Perform other related duties incidentally to the work described herein.