- The incumbent will work in close relationship with the construction
- engineer, the Chief Operating Officer and the CFO.
- Forward planning of infrastructure required for the industrial village;
- Planning and developing layout of infrastructure.
Management of Consultants:
- Manage the process of appointing consulting engineers and architects;
- Manage work allocated to various consultants and architects as per their contracts and work scopes;
- Ensure that design of infrastructure on site is to the required standards as well as being in a cost effective and on schedule.
- Ensure a transparent bid process as managed by consultants and architects;
- Analyze bids in conjunction with consultants and architects and put recommendations to Management;
- Selecting and negotiating with construction related contractors for work issued to them without making use of consultants and architects.
- Manage all construction, building and other activities related to establishment of infrastructure on site.
Safety and Security:
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards;
- Ensure that all HSE legislation is adhered to;
- Reporting of all incidents and accidents in line with procedures;
Human Resources and Training:
- Control of own human resources including time management;
- Application of company policies and procedures and legislation in respect of the treatment and management of own staff;
- Training programmes, motivation and development of own staff.
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.