Position Purpose: - This position is required for coordinating all the Projects & Bids under Site Projects division.
- Primary role is to be the interface between the Engineering Department and Project Management Team that would include the Construction, Quality Control, Purchasing, Commercial departments and any entity related to the Project.
- Coordinating all the Projects & bids under Site Project division.
- Manage a team of personnel that would include, Draughtsmen, Designers, Engineers and support staff as required for that project.
- Manage the flow of communication within the Discipline Team Leaders to ensure that the respective disciplines are well coordinated with each other.
- Liaise with the Planning team to ensure that the engineering deliverables meet the project milestones as stipulated in the Project Schedule.
- Allocate resources as necessary within the team to meet or exceed the plan further to discussion with the Team Leaders and if required, the Engineering Manager.
- Liaise with the Client as required.
- Liaise with the Project Classification Authority to ensure smooth approval of the design and the related documentation.
- Conduct regular engineering meetings to ascertain that the communication within the team is consistent across all functions.
- Measure team’s performance regularly to stay well within the allocated engineering budget time for the project; communicate delays to EM.
- Prepare reports as required for the Engineering Manager (EM) and the Project Manager.
- ECs’ may also be checkers for their particular discipline depending on the size of the project.
- Monitor performance of team members
- Request for Training for the team as required performing assigned tasks on the project Resource distribution for the project, as necessary.
- Submit engineering performance & man power reports to the EM.
- Communicate project challenges to the EM.
At least a minimum of 5-7 year’s experience from an Oil & Gas industry background
A relevant discipline engineering bachelor degree.