In this position, you will be working with the team in the delivery of customer support in the area of focus - such as our consumers/1st time buyers program as well engineering support for customers in Nigeria and West Africa (Ghana) region. The customer support consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active improvement projects. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting customers with Quality and/or Reliability issues or concerns, including information requests.
- Working on several improvement projects, including customer improvement projects as well as internal improvement projects, such as tools development (programming skills would be an advantage).
- Support for our 1country project and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
- Assisting with 'Keeping The Business Running' and generally assisting the team in program delivery and implementation.
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines, and is targeted at 2nd or 3rd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry. Having one or more of the skills below will be a strong advantage: - Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
Marketing and Sales: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Understanding of basic PC architecture
- Ability to build and debug typical PC hardware, install and debug typical PC operating systems including both Microsoft Windows and various distributions of Linux
- Ability to do circuit designs using large scale integration components, familiarity with configuration of complex devices at register level
- Ability to program in assembly language for X86 processors
- Ability to program in either C or C++, detailed knowledge of communication protocols such as TCP/IP
- Ability to debug electronic circuits using typical debug tools such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc
- Project management and implementation
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives in required timeframe
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines, and is targeted at 2nd or 3rd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry. Having one or more of the skills below will be a strong advantage:
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies