Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Descriptions but not limited to the followings:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC in a relevant field from any reputable institution.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus; customer service and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills and Business Acumen
- Team player
Method of Application:
Interested applicant should send their application and bio-data with copies of credentials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2/9/14 of this publication
- PLEASE SHARE IT.