JOB DESCRIPTION Strategic and managerial abilities are intrinsic qualities required to lead this engineering and projects division. This senior role is based at a well-established mining operation in Africa and requires the services of an experienced Engineer whose focus is predictive maintenance and reliability.
There will be a strong projects drive as the mine develops over the coming years, both open pit and underground experience will be advantageous adopting a hands on approach to develop the maintenance team as it grows.
This position is residential as is based around 100ks from the nearest city and will be based on an initial 3 month contract which will be extended should you excel in the role.
What you will need to have
- Experience in the mining industry at management level
- BSc Degree or equivalent
- Process plant experience
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Project management
Your main involvement
- Asset management, reliability and are what will drive the success
- Developing predictive maintenance strategies
- Managing projects as the mine develops
- Managing and developing the team to get the best from the, ensuring accomplishment from the ground up
A competitive USD basic. Plus housing, schooling, medical, pension cell phone & bonus potential
Please apply for the role with your CV attached and I will be happy to discuss the position and company in more detail should you be considered fit for the challenge.