Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Project Manager shall be responsible for: the planning, management, co-ordination, evaluation and financial control of an EPC project. Shall be responsible for preparation of monthly project report for Company management consideration and coordinate all Head office activities necessary for the effective and prompt project execution. The candidate must be professional and able to provide leadership required to attain project goals.
- Successful candidate shall be responsible;
- For all managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This shall include estimating, scheduling, progress measurement, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost studies, safety, and proposal preparation.
- He shall work with client early in process in order to facilitate the Engineering process with the design team and ensure all necessary drawings are approved for construction.
- Coordinate Engineering, International procurement and construction services
- Conduct weekly and monthly progress meeting including invoice and cost forecasts.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables and develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Research and develop relationships with new vendors and suppliers of services and nurtures current relationships with such vendors. Maintain vendor/contractor communications concerning work scheduling, billings, and vendor relations
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle. Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end by defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing and consistent basis.
Qualification and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate must be a COREN certified Engineer with 1-5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Construction and hand-on commercial construction/ Project management experience.
- Must be a certified Project Management Professional and a great team player
- Must be able to lead a team and must have proven track record of completing quality large projects and on time and within budget.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/drawings and relevant contract documents.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, subcontractors and clients
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills including communication skills.
- Must be ready to work long hours and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be reside Lagos.
Lastly, all interested applicant should forward their cvs with day time mobile phone number to;email@example.com