• Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of rotary labelling machine
• Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of rotary labelling operation
• Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on rotary labelling machines
• Train and coach others on the use of the operation of the labelling operation.
• Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on labeler operations
• Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
• Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
• Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
• Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- B.sc or HND (minimum Lower credit/ 2nd class lower) in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a reputable institution.
- 3- 4 years hands-on experience on the operation of high speed wrap round body rotary labelling machine with precision hot melt glue application.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.