- Baker Hughes offers exciting internship opportunities for university candidates currently studying for a qualification in Engineering or Sciences.
- If you are pursuing a Bachelor s or Master s degree and looking for valuable work experience with a world-leading company, consider a challenging internship at Baker Hughes.
- Interns work under direct supervision of an experienced Baker Hughes staff to assist in the day-to-day operations and tasks in accordance with our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) operational practices and procedures.
- While the type of work will vary from location and product line, the internship provides a great opportunity to complement your academic preparation with direct, hands-on experience in one of our facilities. In addition, it provides fundamental understanding of our company and builds the necessary knowledge, business sense and teamwork ability to prepare yourself for your future career.
- Depending on the actual internship placement, you may learn how to develop, design, manufacture and assemble our products. We are always looking for bright graduates with fresh ideas who will help us to find novel ways to solve our customers complex technical problems.