Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, Dangote Cement PLC is seeking to recruit seasoned candidates for the following positions:
- To plan the project tasks involved in construction of cement plants.
- To prepare construction schedules and to monitor the project for interim targets and milestones in line with completion dates,
- Involve in periodical review of the project progress, update project progress on periodical basis and prepare reports for site personnel
- B.Sc. (Engineering) in the relevant discipline with at least Second Class Upper Division
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a reputable organisation, preferably in the cement industry.
The compensation package, in all cases, would be quite attractive and there would be good opportunity for training and development. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.