Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The main responsibility of English teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it
- Advising student on career issues.
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Linguistics, English of any related field, with three years of teaching experience.
You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff;
Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure;
Good listening skills;
Planning and organisational skills;