Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Enterprise Account Manager to join our Sales team in Dubai.
Develops and manages typically critical, large, complex, highly visible, strategic, and or tactically important opportunities driven by value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, to increase Citrix market share and revenue.
- Develops and manages typically critical, large, complex, highly visible, strategic, and or tactically important opportunities driven by value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, to increase Citrix market share and revenue.
- Works with Citrix Solutions Network (CSN) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CBA) relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Manages deployment of resources to assist the development and validation of opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Citrix.
- Ability to leverage and maximize CSN/CBA/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives.
- Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools.
- Ability to partner with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- Called upon as an "expert" in the company and in the field
- Acts as mentor for more junior sales staff
- Typically responsible for critical, large, complex, highly visible, strategic, and or tactically important accounts
- Discovers new projects at the early stage of development with key accounts.
Called upon in the development of new business opportunities for new products or emerging areas.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong expertise in sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
- Knowledge of Citrix products
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
- Strong ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within CSN partners to increase Citrix revenues .
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Ability to travel .
- 8-12 years sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Extensive account management experience, preferably with some experience managing large and / or strategic accounts
- Ability to travel
Critical Leadership Blueprint Competencies
- Accountability - Takes full responsibility for overall execution and delivery of critical tasks or projects (Stage 3)
- Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility (Stage1)
- Communication - Creates an environment where others feel it is safe to be open and candid, and where conflicting ideas and opinions are regularly discussed (Stage 3)
- Excellence - Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one’s own potential in helping Citrix succeed (Stage1)
- Teamwork - Works with and through others to consistently break down barriers between departments (Stage 3)
- Account Engagement - Develops a documented account plan, including organizational charts and strategic and tactical goals, develops and leverages strong sponsors/advocates to expand presence and relationships with key IT and line-of-business decision makers across the organization. (Stage 4)
- Competitive Selling - Anticipates competitive situations and prepares other team members to successfully position and differentiate Citrix solutions. (Stage 4)
- Consultative Selling - Collaborates with customers and/or partners during their business, IT, and financial planning cycles to incorporate Citrix solutions into future plans. Able to lead and influence the customer/partner’s perception of their needs and decision criteria. (Stage 5)
- Opportunity Management - Applies a thorough understanding of customer’s unique buying process and leads a small team of resources to develop and execute an opportunity plan for mid-size, medium complexity deals. (Stage 4)
- Orchestrating Resources - Employs creative team-building and resourcing concepts to build strong cross-functional teams within Citrix and with Partners, keeping them engaged without micromanaging the tactical work. (Stage 4)
- Partner/SI Leverage - Creates new strategic partner relationships and innovative approaches to market penetration by engaging on a regular basis with partners and SIs as part of ongoing strategic planning efforts. Turns broken (or non-existent) partner relationships into healthy ones. (Stage 5)
- Partner/SI Management - Develops close working relationships with their Partner leads to align on business strategy and understand the role they will play in each account. Is able to quickly learn their key contacts and counterparts within each partner and develop strong, trustful working relationships that result in sales. (Stage 2)
- Pipeline Development and Management - Successfully balances the development and pursuit of short to mid-term opportunities with identifying and developing longer-term opportunities. Has the capacity and experience to manage and/or develop large opportunities that may be 2-4 quarters out. Short to mid-term forecasts are consistently accurate. (Stage 4)
- Product Knowledge - Detailed understanding of the positioning and business value of the entire Citrix portfolio of products. (Stage 3)
- Technical Selling and Positioning - Demonstrates the basic ability to participate in customer product discussions and Citrix product demonstrations. (Stage 2)
- Fluent Arabic is a PLUS
- Previous experience UAE banking, transportation, telecom required
- Experience in handling large accounts required