· Work with client executives to understand business priorities and realign their IT strategies to support them. Scope to include all aspects of the technology consulting lifecycle, from IT strategy, service strategy architecture planning, solution development, through installation.
· Architect deals for clients that span the scope of ERICSSON’s offerings.
· Lead the industry on leading edge complex technologies, theories, and techniques.
· Perform assessments/gap analysis of client enterprise architecture domains.
· Deliver transformation roadmaps, optimization and standardization strategies.
· Establish ERICSSON as a trusted advisor and strategic partner in key accounts.
· Negotiate and influence senior leadership.
· Responsible for designing/validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
· Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large deals.
· Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
· Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
· Leads negotiations for medium size deals and assists with large complex global deals.
· Proactively manages all resource requirements throughout deal pursuit.
· Helps in the transition of deal to the delivery after winning the deal
· Coach and mentor employees in the deals / accounts.
· Establish and manage relationships with customer subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
· Is assigned to close one or more accounts with approximate annual business value of $8-10M
· Frequently represents the organization to other businesses within the company and to external customers/clients.
· Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods
Education and Experience Required:
· Advanced University degree preferable.
· 12+ years of experience and 4+ years of Engagement related experience.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
· May have Master's or advanced degree in related field.
· Typically 12+ years of directly-related experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an OSS/BSS solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity without unnecessary enhancements.
· Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise or global solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
· Be able to provide architectural direction for multiple medium to large sized projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle or a large project full time.
· Ability to maintain the integrity of the proposed architecture to assure professional quality and logical consistency in the face of political and business pressures.
· Conversant with and able to apply multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., TOGAF, ITSM, TMF)
· Understands and applies one or more industry acknowledged architectural modeling methods and tools.
· Strong multi-vendor understanding across typical OSS/BSS solution portfolios.
· Significant industry knowledge
· Strong Project Management skills