Job Title: Enterprise Architect
This is a leadership role that requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to Architect Solutions by mapping common customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Provide Expert Technology advice in the following areas
- Solution Architecture and Design.
- Provide client’s inputs for project timelines, activity/task, material etc.
- Meet with Customers on projects as demanded.
- Work in tandem with the in-house technology leadership of the client.
- To develop frameworks and adopt best practices.
- Solution Dimensioning.
- System capacity Planning.
- Provide input for commercial documentation as required.
- Provide technical design documentation and control as required.
Pre-Sales & Concept
- Supports client’s sales team technically during bidding and prospecting phases.
- Design and Set-up strategy for optimal project costing during the planning phase.
- Participate in sales meeting and pitching.
- Translate business requirements of projects to technical information.
- Identify resources and skills required for a solution/project.
Product Development and Design
- Work with the client’s in-house experts to develop blueprints and road maps.
- Advise on infrastructure planning and requirements specific to each solution.
- Client VAS- To be proactively involved in rebuilding client’s Vas.
- Will be involved in Quality Assurance activities during implementation.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in chosen technology disciplines.
- Set an example for the team by maintaining a positive attitude and dedicated work ethic.
- Strive for continued growth and maturity of your skills.
- Coach and mentor peers.
- Communicate and provide prompt response and follow-ups with clientele.
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Production & Operation
- Will be involved in production and/or Operation should the need arise.
- Must be able to always understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of a mid-size to enterprise-level organization.
- Ability to work equally as effective independently or in teams.
- Assist sales and consulting team in driving new opportunities and educating clients on applicable technology solutions.
- Conceptualize all in house application to cafe out off the shelf products for licensing.
- The architect needs to create a conceptual vision of all client’s solutions. This will typically be in form of a conceptual architecture diagram, a drawing that shows the major user/channels of the system, systems it has to interact with, and the major logical functions and data it must perform or use.
- Help in facilitating technical support and mentorship for in-house developers.
- Designing solutions in accordance with architectural standards.
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution area.
- Spearhead product marketing and product development.
- Develop and execute a solution strategy and business plan that support product growth.
- Code contributions to Open Source projects.
- This position will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will spend a significant portion of time meeting with clients, project delivery, technical and Sales team.
Qualifications/Certifications & Experience
- HND/BSC in Computer Science or Information technology any related course.
- Must have at least 7 - 10 relevant working experiences and be able to work without supervision.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- He/she must have vast knowledge of Oracle, SAP and software development.
- Also, knowledge of Microsoft BI and SharePoint applications development is a plus.
- Several years hands on experience of designing and developing Web Architectures.
- Solid Python, Apache, WSGI, SQL, MYSQL, and Linux.
- Strong understanding of Web Security issues.
- Experience of designing and developing REST based Web Services.
- Experience of capacity planning and building scalable architectures.
- Experience of software development practices such as TDD, Code Reviews, and Pair Programming.
1. Right attitude
2. Good team spirit
3. Bold, articulate and confident
4. Excellent analytical, writing and oral skills
5. Good use of presentation tools
6. Good interpersonal relation
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.