- Microwave communication knowledge
- Responsible for the installation of radio equipment's on tower structure
- Work with customer’s representative at the customer location to ensure deployment tasks are completed within the timeframe provided.
- Ensure physical delivery of the service implementation in accordance to the Service Design requirement.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting are carried out within agreed SLA.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that signal strength, signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance to Spectranet approved standard.
- Experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Site Survey
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey while ensuring proper documentation is maintained.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and inform Team Lead on recommended solutions.
- Responsible for conducting scheduled preventive/corrective maintenance exercises.
- Maintaining adequate tools and other resources for quick Troubleshooting and fixing of customers premises equipment problems.
- Responsible for Installing and Configuring of all installation equipment (Configuration items)
- Providing innovative on Deployment and Maintenance issues.
- Maintain good customer relationship.
- Strict Compliance to Quality Management System and Safety Procedures.
- Conforms to policies, procedures and Process on Service Deployment.
- Applying Quality Assurance methods to ensure that all Services Deployed are accurate and error free.
- B.Sc/HND or BENG in any Computer related courses.
- Certifications in IT Course would be of advantage.
- Minimum of two years' work experience in similar capacity in related Industry.