The Post holder will
- Position for and develop opportunities for the UK to assist the growth of the entrepreneurial sector in Nigeria, including the development of enterprise skills, working closely with other members of the PMG and developing a Nigeria Enterprise and Innovation Strategy.
- Lead implementation of the regional Entrepreneurial Africa programme as it is applied in Nigeria, and lead implementation of Nigeria’s Enterprise Challenge, #Innovation and other enterprise and innovation projects as they are developed.
- Lead the Enterprise project management team.
- Implement campaigns and projects in partnership with the Prosperity Board (of UKTI, DFID, the British High Commission) and other partners focused on the promotion of UK innovation, enterprise and creativity across all three SBUs.
- Pursue private sector, foundations and donors for fully funded and co-funding contracts that enable us to implement our Enterprise and Innovation Strategy.