- Support business performance through the implementation of an effective ERM framework that focuses on strategic objectives and drives value for the organisation.
- Guide management decision making through provision of accurate and fact based risk reports.
- Enhance corporate governance by driving the evolution of the Enterprise risk management framework(methodology, tools and processes)
- Facilitate the development of a 'risk aware' culture across the organisation through the deployment of robust risk management education programs
- Support the delivery of strategic programs/projects through provision of bespoke project risk management strategies.
- Participate in the annual Business planning sessions to identify and assess risks that may impact business objectives.
- Partner with Line Managers and 'Risk champions', cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop unified and effective risk identification, assessment, and mitigation plans
- Ensure robust stakeholder engagement by organising periodic risk management sessions across all business units.
- Build, improve and drive consistency of risk management processes and tools.
- Compile clear, accurate and timely risk reports for Executive management and the Board ARMC as required.
- Implement and execute effective training, communications and awareness programs to properly educate all employees and business partners regarding ERM requirements and responsibilities.
- Manage the maintenance of the enterprise risk register, and provide guidance on the development and maintenance of departmental risk registers.
- Provide risk assurance for strategic programs by working with Project/Program managers to ensure the risk management methodology is effectively integrated within the Project Management Framework.
- Advise business areas on technical elements of risk management which involves risk identification, assessment, mitigation planning, monitoring, triggers/responses, evaluation and reporting
- In conjunction with Risk owners develop and track sets of key risk indicators to monitor trends in the organizations' risk profile.
- Assess processes and strategies in place to mitigate risks, identify new ways to further enhance the risk mitigation plans and improve the overall risk return profile
- Challenge risk owners' assessments of their risks and risk treatments on a regular basis