Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Line management of 5 grade A1(L) staff
- Team Leader of the Customer Care and Registry Unit
- Management of the different aspects of this team including:
- Management of JRs and PAPs
- File Management
- IHS (payments and refunds)
- Provide daily statistical data to the Operations Manager
- Ensure the smooth running of the CCU / Registry teams
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience of working within a visa section
- Microsoft Office package
- Customer service experience preferable
- Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
Starting monthly salary (N360,778)