Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a leader in experimental marketing, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, sampling, promotions and special events within major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Marketing Assistant will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
• Execute merchandising plans and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to on-site event teams on behalf of management
• Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members
• Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services at on-site events
• Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for client on-site events
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented at each on-site event
• Assist the event manager with any day to day administrative support as required
must be hardorking
hard drive for success
minimum of 18 years
• College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
• 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
• Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
• Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
• Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If your mind is constantly overflowing with ideas and you have a passion for marketing our client would love to hear from you!
SEND ALL APPLICATIONS WITH JOB TITLE AS MAIL SUBJECT TO email@example.com