- We are currently looking for a full-time PHP developer, who is dedicated to his craft and can hit the ground running, to join our team.
- Responsibilities will primarily consist of developing PHP websites
- You'll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems.
- This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background.
- Experience managing computer systems and networks.
- Ability to work in a quick paced environment, delivering on time.
- Domain knowledge as well as general IT Support knowledge are essential. An ideal fit for the position would be capable of working on multiple projects, displaying core technical know-how and competence in the design of object oriented applications using:
- HTML & CSS,
- Frameworks – Silex, Wordpress, MVC, Laravel etc.