- The Head, Environment Management will lead in the design, implementation and monitoring of the over-all environment management programs of the company, in compliance with local and international regulations and standards.
- 7 years minimum experience in Environment Management.
- Ability to design, implement, manage and evaluate EMS and programs.
- Graduate of Engineering, Environment related science discipline or environment management.
- Pollution Control Officer accreditation.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong project management skills.