Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
2) Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
3) Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
4) Provide technical-level support for environmental remediation and litigation projects, including remediation system design and determination of regulatory applicability.
5) Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
6) Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs in order to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Applicant must reside in lagos