Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A guru in Environmental engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems. You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment.
- Serve as a technical advisor on environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory applicability
- Conduct research and technical audits on environmental impact of project, analyze data and perform quality control checks
- Develop resources management schemes
- Provide systems technical evaluation
- Integrate latest technologies into systems
- Address problems and develop environmental solutions to prevent damage
- Collaborate with scientists, planners and experts
- Monitor progress and provide recommendations reports
- Document and maintain plans, requirement, protocols, permits and standard operating procedures
- Achieve quality, sales, revenue and profitability goals
- Proven working experience as an Environmental engineer
- Hands on experience with analytical, mechanical and compliance software (e.g. SAS, Autocad etc)
- Ability to think on large and small scale
- Familiarity with quality assurance, documentation, environmental rules, regulations and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills
- Current professional engineer license
- Advanced MS Office skills
- HND/BSc/MA/MSc in Environmental sciences, Engineering, Building and Sciences related
- And you will be disqualified if you submit more than one.